Saturday, January 19, 2013

Is is that simple?


So I was having lunch with a very dear friend of mine the other day and it was brought to my attention I use a certain phrase a lot.  Which is "I don't know." So I decided that when I am having a conversation especially about clarity in one's life I will see if what she said is true.  Guess what it is. 

So I have decided to replace "I don't know" with "I will figure it out."  I truly believe this will make a profound change in my life and in the direction I am striving for each and every day.

I do believe words are powerful.  So I am excited to see if it is that simple.  If this has been a road block and in some why preventing me reaching my full potential. 

I am will get back to you on the results this action.

Until then remember to smile. 

Elizabeth :)


No comments:

Post a Comment