Friday, November 9, 2012

My Great Grandmother




As I was sitting just letting my mind wander  Thoughts of my Great Grandmother passed through.  You see, I was recently informed that she passed away.

This is what I remember of her.  She was vibrant, she gave hearty hugs and she would say my name w/ an S sound instead of a Z.  :)

I think she might have been beautiful when she was younger.  I know that her mother did not speak a lick of English.  My last and final memory of her is actually quite inspiring.  She must have about 82 and she was still driving and you could see that fire. That spark.  I also remember that my grandmother said that she refused to move out of her house.

 My her soul rest in peace and the memories I have of her are all good.

Elizabeth :)



No comments:

Post a Comment